top of page

"Fat is Fab"

Updated: Apr 27, 2021

Keto Friendly Spiced Oil

Some fat is good fat, and olive oil falls into that category. Although Soltero Spiced Oils have 80% sunflower oil, olive oil makes up the remaining 20%. You can use these oils to top or cook your proteins, veggies, eggs, and other meals without compromising your diet.

One of my favorite ways to use these oils is on boiled eggs. Just a few drops of spiced oil and a sprinkle of kosher salt will completely change your experience. Simple proteins like chicken and fish are great vessels for this spiced oil. Turn bland into grand effortlessly with Soltero Spiced Oils!!

I only use fresh vegetables, peppers, and herbs along with some dry peppers and spices in all of my blends. No artificial additives.

Please refer to my Soltero FAQ sheet for other pairings and uses.

18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page